Sunday 17 May 2009

That Sunday Feeling

It's funny isn't it, today has been a typical Sunday. But isn't every day a Sunday when you're unemployed? Had a sleep in this morning. Lingered in bed for ages got up and started making plans for the day, they went out the window and I ended up getting dressed quickly and flew out the door to get the tram at 11.30. Met Michy, a rugby friend and Skåne exile, at Järntorget which is in my favorite part of town. After a quick detour to the flea market where I purchased a much needed cheese slicer, Michy whisked me off to a cosy little café for some delish mint tea and lunch.

My sister and her family came around in the afternoon to pick up their belongings before heading back down south. It's been so nice having them here and I hope they come back very soon!

The afternoon was made complete by a quick session at the gym, interval training 4 minutes at between 11.5-13 km/h and 2 minutes walking rest x4. Was virtually kicked out the door at the end though as they close at 6 on a Sunday. What a joke. I was hoping to be able to start a new routine with sauna on Sundays but no such luck today.

No comments: