Thursday 14 May 2009

like a whirlwind...

...she blew in and out, my darling little niece like she always does.

We've got an afternoon of peace and quiet, it's funny how quickly you get used to the noise and liveliness of children... I look forward to having them here again tomorrow and hopefully many more times in the future.



Mattis is no longer scared of me and of being left alone so he's been a joy to be around, cheeky little boy!

This is the sort of thing we get up to

For those of you who, for whatever reason don't read my Swedish blog, which i started as a part of my job hunting, I've practically been called to an interview for a company called faceways where I might get a job in sales. I always believed that as long as I can get to an interview I can talk anybody in to hiring me but that might be put to the test....

No comments: