Thursday 7 May 2009

push play

Life has been sort of paused lately with the move and everything that comes with it.
But now it's time to push play and go for it again and that includes the blog!
We've been very busy at times but since I last wrote we've both had time to celebrate our birthdays as well as congratulate others on theirs and the birthday season is now officialy over.
Things have slowed down in the last couple of days but all my energy has gone in to perfecting my C.V and an application letter for a job with Sweden Sport Academy, a part time job which I'm hoping to get even though the odds are against me. I would be working with young people, encouraging them to get active, something I would enjoy so much and I think it would be a first step towards where I want to go in the future. I will also be applying for jobs in shops, cafes, the airport etc.

Harland is still waiting for SATS (the gym) to get their act together and contact him. It's looking promising though that he'll get a job there.
We've obviously started rugby training as well and personally I feel like I've hit the jackpot. Gothenburg Ladies are a great bunch, friendly and fun but there are also some really sharp players in the squad and we play fast, good running rugby and the aim is to win the Swedish Championship again this year. I will give everything and for the first time I'm not the only one in the team.

Yes, it is starting to feel like home...

And nothing says "home" like blueberry pie

No comments: