Wednesday 11 March 2009

whangamata- finish where we started!

we're back in whanga! This is our place. We started our holiday here and we've know the place so well. Went for a short surf stint this morning but the fact of the matter was that it was cold. There is a real autumnal chill in the air and this makes life easier some how. I'm a lot happier now than I was a week ago. I'm just enjoying the last two weeks of my amazing holiday and I'm also looking forward to going back to the northern hemisphere, because it's getting warmer there and colder here:)

me in what looks like a mud pool but is in fact a thermal pool we dug out with a spade at hot water beach

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"getting warmer there"? If you call going from two degrees to five degrees getting warmer then I suppose you're right!

Mamsen said...

Så nu är det goda humöret tilbaka! Det låter bra. Vi här hemma ser fram emot att våren kommer och ni med den! En solskenshistoria: I går när jag pratade med Lo och jag sa att jag längtade efter henne och ville att vi skulle träffas sa hon: " Det kan inte hjälpas! Det går inte! För när våren kommer skall jag åka till Annicka". Så det så.....Kramisar

emma-louise emery said...

T? who r u? and at least it's moving in the right direction!