Saturday 31 May 2008

sweet

check out this bumper harvest!
on this beautiful last day of mayWe've been dog sitting the Malcolm's doggies for a few days. Two jack russels, sweep and mitsy in the house, dottie the collie and her six amazing little puppies in the stables and another two farm dogs in the kennels. Between feeding them, the lambs, chickens (and ourselves) we've had our work cut out the last couple of days! It's been such fun though! I made me realise how much I really do want a dog... Maybe one day eh...
sweep (the black one) is an irish jack russel and just the kind I want

my favorite pup, I called him precious because that's just what he was.
look into his eyes....

we're off to edinburgh tomorrow to watch 7s, one of the things H got me for my b-day. I'm really looking forward to it and I will wear my Wasps shirt with pride as they won the Guinness premiership today and gave every body's hero Dallaglio the send off into retirement he deserved

1 comment:

[sarah lucy carin] said...

åååh, underbart!

två saker som står väldigt högt upp på min när-vi-skaffar-hus-önskelista ör ju just en hund och såklart ett rejält tilltaget jordgubbsland.


kram på er.