Saturday 17 May 2008

rugby season is coming to an end and my body is saying yes please give me a break, well we'll see about that. I have signed up for a touch rugby team in stirling, a great bunch of boys and girls, and we've joined a thursday night league in glasgow. I'm also thinking of taking up rugby league, tennis and maybe yoga or pilates whilst keeping up the weightlifting... I wouldn't call it a "rest" but I have to keep busy this summer if we are going to stay sane here. We've been bored with the job lately and thinking of going back to London or somewhere else. 24 weeks until we fly out to NZ... But somehow I think we'll regret it sitting in a stinking hot london summer thinking back on what we could have had here...
I'm regretting not going to norfolk.
At the moment I think the best thing to do would be to enjoy summer here and maybe finish up a bit earlier and go on a holiday before our holiday. these choices aren't easy...
but actually, who am I to complain, we do have a very interesting way of life and the freedom to go if and where we want to, that's amazing. life is good ...really

2 comments:

[sarah lucy carin] said...

jag tycker att det låter dumt att åka till london, ni kommer klättra på väggarna och inte gå varandra mindre "på nerverna" där. tror inte jag. faktiskt.

och norfolk kan ni väl säkert ta nästa vår, efter NZ om ni fortfarande vill det. då vet ni att det är något att längta efter. tänk vad kul att ha jobb man längtar till!

puss sötaste syster

/101 cm midjemått ;)

Mamsen said...

Holiday before holiday, jag det låter verkligen lyxigt. Håller med Sarah, stanna där ni är och njut av sista månaderna i Skottland och Mrs Eden:-). Härligt att se bilderna med Era odlingar.

Tycker ni det är tråkigt får ni välans bjuda in lite gäster som livar upp tillvaron.

Kramisar på Er från mamma

PS Lämnar inte uppgifter om mitt midjemått!!xxxxx