Thursday 8 October 2009

so, London

a pic taken with my new phone outside uni:)

so it's London again and although I haven't even been here a week I find myself falling into place in this giant jigsaw puzzle. It really is such an amazing puzzle to be a part of, so big and scary, yet friendly.

In spite of a 'minor' hickup with my paperwork I'm settling in to uni ok and
teaching starts on monday. I get a free choice module next semester and had to pick either 'dilemmas in bioscience'- the easier choice and certanly more interesting, mostly debate- based or 'drugs an therapeutics', a far more difficult module but may be more practical in the future. Which one do you think I chose?

1 comment:

The Fat Man said...

Do they really call it 'a semester'. When I was at university all those years ago it was called 'a term', 'semester' is what the barbaric Americans call it!