Tuesday 19 June 2007

Wicked!!!


Kristina,one of our Siberian students had been expecting a parcel from her mother for ages and it arrived today. I was actually in the office when she came to collect it and she giggled like a school girl. I was in the middle of trying to work out the timesheets and didn't pay any attention. Later on when me and Vik came back from training Kristina asked if I remembered that she'd told me she had a surprise arriving for me in a few weeks time. I did not. But anyway, she pulled out these wicked wellies, just like the ones she's got that I threatened I would to steal of her when she's asleep. Wicked surprise!!!! I was gobsmacked!!!!!

MEAN thunder and lightening again tonight.... We've had a lot of that lately....

3 comments:

[sarah lucy carin] said...

FICK DU ETT PAR TILL MIG OCKSÅ?
JAG VILL OCKSÅ HA!

nattinatti
/storasyster

Rasputin said...

those are great - where ever did they come from - i wanna pair!

Mamsen said...

Och jag vill också ha!

Du få köpa en last bil full och sälja dyrt när du kommer hem

Tokiga gamla mamma :-)