Sunday 26 July 2009

my life at the moment.

this month has been a hard, but fun one. I've had 5 days off work the whole month and that's counting tomorrow and it's been 10 of non stop work and that includes 14 hrs on Friday and 13 on Saturday. It's definitely been a case of work, eat, train, gym and then do it all over again, but don't get me wrong, I do enjoy it! In fact the last couple of days I haven't even had the time or energy to go to the gym and I feel sluggish for it (could have something to do with my food choices as well arhum... the downside to working in a café surrounded by yummy stuff).
SO if you were wondering why I haven't been blogging, there's your answer.
I'm thinking a trip to IKEA is in order tomorrow and of course a couple of trips to the gym;) but first of all; SLEEP

1 comment:

[sarah lucy carin] said...

full rulle, det är så vi gillar´t.

jag och mattis har för ovanlighetens skull en väldigt lugn vecka, kommer i kapp med odlingarna och får sytt en hel del. mycket skönt. puss på er!