Sunday 15 February 2009

work it out

So... I'm back in to training again, well, never really got out of it but as the rugby season is getting closer I'm conditioning my bod for it. Base fitness is feeling good as that's been the main focus for the last few months, resting heart rate is 55 BPM which I'm v pleased with. Next step is getting in to the speed work, strength and power. The plan is to be mega fit hen I arrive in g-borg and join my new team. I'm also doing a few yoga stretches for injury prevention. My body is all mended now, no knee pain, no back pain, no hamstring problems (hardly) and I intend to keep it that way!

1 comment:

Mamsen said...

Det låter bra. Kämpa på. Hälsningar från mamsen och Bara bibliotek i väntan på att busen skall ta mig till Malmö för att hämta meducin så jag kan blir bra efter den här segdragna flunsan, 10agar lång nu, usch och fy......