Saturday 22 September 2007

So what's new...

A picture, because it makes the blog more fun to look at. And because England seem to have regained the ability to play rugby and beat Samoa 44-22 (although it was a bit close at times and my heart-rate was right up).
This boy was back, kicked 24 points and seem to have given the other lads some courage.
It's also the only photo I could find to steal on the internet.
Well, been a bit lazy with the blogging lately... Busy days when Mum and Hampus were here, it was lovely. Celebrated mums birthday in a lovely Greek restaurant in Bridge of Allan, an amazing experience. When they left I was fighting a cold (still am) so I haven't been to the gym all week. Been to rugby training though, that's making life a lot more fun. Joined Kirkcaldy Ladies team http://www.kirkcaldyrugby.co.uk/, soon I'll be seen in the BLUE, WHITE AND pink (!). My premiership debut is in a weeks time against Murrayfield Wanderers, one of the top teams in the country!

And speaking of Murrayfield, we're going there tomorrow, not to play but to watch New Zealand play the Scots. It's going to be great!

No comments: