Wednesday 25 April 2007

Birthday Girl

Strawberry breakfast in bed... Surely not!
on your birthday you can!



Woke up this morning and didnt really have that birthtday feeling. Thought I might be getting old or something(22 old?)... I made Harland bring me breakfast in bed and sing happy birthday anyway... As the day went by I started to get that special feeling in spite of doing a 12 hour working day. Got home and there was a birthday card from mamma, talked to sister, nephew and brother in law, then father. Sweet birthdaygreeting on sisters blog.
And then... Sue, Roger and Anabelle (Employers and their oldest daughter) came by with flowers, card, cake and bubbly. I feel like a real birthday girl now!



Some of the things I recieved for my bubble day

1 comment:

Richard said...

There are people who'd crawl over broken glass to get at an asparagus risotto whatever it looked like!